Corporate Services Administrator
Castle Hill is working with a leading corporate, trust and fund services firm in Gibraltar during the search for an enthusiastic, driven and motivated individual, to take on the position of Corporate Services Administrator.
The role offers excellent exposure to the financial services sector as the individual will be a key member of an established corporate and fiduciary services provider, servicing a wide range of international clients.
The successful applicant will be supporting the work of a senior executive at the firm. The role involves assisting with elements of company, trust and fund administration including dealing assisting with the management of these entities, working with local and international banks, making statutory and regulatory filings, as well as assisting with other general administration and client services work.
The role includes supporting professional and executive directorships on the boards of investment funds and companies operating across a range of industries, including fintech. The role includes opportunities to undertake certain business development and marketing related work for the firm.
Desired skills and experience:
- Self-motivated and highly organized individual who is an excellent team player
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills with a high attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multi task
- Strong academic background
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Management, Finance or Law is preferred, but not essential
- Prior experience in the company management sector is preferred, but not essential
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (required) and Viewpoint (preferred)
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year!
So, if you would like to take on this exciting Corporate Services Administrator position, offering excellent career growth, ongoing training and development working for a market leader then please apply here.