Castle Hill is working with a cutting-edge tech company during the search for an experienced Content Designer to join their modern offices in Malaga City.
The ideal candidate would have strong experience in writing a range of material, such as onboarding material, how-to articles, micro-copy and technical documentation. As well as having a solid understanding of UX Design principles and best-practices, in order to create the best possible customer interaction.
This role can either be located in the client’s Malaga office, or conducted remotely with occasional visits to their office (around 4-5 days per month).
As a Content Designer you would be responsible for:
- Working closely with product, design and development teams whilst translating their technical product information into engaging and easily understandable content,
- Constantly striving to maintain the organisation’s tone of voice,
- Developing a range of technical and non-technical material such as how-to articles, release notes and micro-copy for the company’s products,
- Reviewing and editing various technical documents and preparing release notes.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills & experience:
- Strong experience in writing a range of tech-focused digital content,
- A solid understanding of UX design principles and best-practices,
- A strong portfolio of content such as technical documentation, how-to articles, product descriptions, etc,
- Excellent written & verbal English communication skills,
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail then please apply here today.