Commercial Insight Analyst
Castle Hill is working with a well known and disruptive Online Gaming brand based in Gibraltar to recruit a Commercial Insight Analyst. Innovating with passion and disrupting the norm is all what this business is about, and due to continued international growth they are going from strength to strength.
If you enjoy co-ordinating and planning game changing promotional campaigns and working in a cool team, then this opportunity could be for you…..
What’s on Offer
- Working alongside super talented people within teams with a company culture of empowerment
- Meritocratic career opportunities within a growing company with awesome scope for progression
- A work and play as a team culture with lots of team events, free healthy snacks and subsidised Gym Membership
- Great purpose built offices with great views, and next to lots of cool restaurants and bars
What will you be doing?
- Conduct deep dive analysis into key strategic initiatives generating actionable Insights which maximise the effectiveness and ROI of each initiative.
- Proactive data exploration, integrating data from multiple sources to create a seamless narrative which drives the direction of the business.
- Use robust data analysis to influence key stakeholders and inform business decisions.
- Coordinate across teams to provide a customer focused holistic view.
- Provide a consultancy role for internal teams helping with business case definition, measures of success and measurement of performance.
- Be an advocate for increasing data competence across the organisation, identifying areas that can be improved and driving the conversations that make it happen.
- Communication – coordinate closely with analysts across the business with collective responsibility of ensuring Insight is shared across the organisation
What will you bring?
- Strong analytical and number-crunching skills, and a desire to find insights that are game-changers.
- Data competent – doesn’t just provide the numbers – can interpret the data to tell the story which leads to change
- Can influence people to change decisions if the data suggests a difference course of action
- Collaborative & inquisitive
- Strong commercial acumen
- A good understanding of A/B testing procedures and the use of control groups
- Takes a proactive approach & can work on own initiative
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills. Experience with pivot tables and array formulas is a must.
If this sounds a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..
If you are not already fortunate enough to be living here in this part of the world, then have a look at our video of what a great lifestyle opportunity it is, and find out what it’s like to work in the industries and gain a real insight into living in Gibraltar or one of the nearby Spanish towns: YouTube video.