Commercial Insight Analyst
Castle Hill is working with one of Gibraltar’s on of Gibraltar’s largest online gaming companies during the search for a talented and experienced Commercial Insight Analyst to assist them in converting their data into actionable insights.
This role would suit an Analyst with 3+ years’ experience working with SQL, Excel, PowerPoint and similar tolls in a commercial environment.
As a Commercial Insight Analyst your duties would include:
- Conducting deep dive analysis into key strategic initiatives generating actionable Insights which maximise the effectiveness and ROI of each initiative,
- Proactive data exploration, integrating data from multiple sources to create a seamless narrative which drives the direction of the business,
- Using robust data analysis to influence key stakeholders and inform business decisions,
- Coordinating across teams to provide a customer focused, holistic view,
- Providing a consultancy role for internal teams helping with business case definition, measures of success and measurement of performance,
- Being an advocate for increasing data competence across the organisation, identifying areas that can be improved and driving the conversations that make it happen,
- Coordinating closely with analysts across the business with collective responsibility of ensuring Insight is shared across the organisation.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills & experience:
- Strong analytical and number-crunching skills, and a desire to find insights that are game-changers,
- Strong SQL, PowerPoint and Excel skills (experience with pivot tables and array formulas is a must),
- Working knowledge of self-serve reporting tools such as Microstrategy or Tableau.
- Data competent – doesn’t just provide the numbers – proven experience of using large data sets to conduct deep dive analyses into key business initiatives / trends and interpreting the data to tell the story which leads to change and actionable Insight,
- The ability to influence people to change decisions if the data suggests a difference course of action,
- Strong commercial acumen, with a focus on targets and budgets,
- A good understanding of A/B testing procedures and the use of control groups,
- Overall understanding of data modelling, machine learning or predictive analytic concepts,
- Customer focused insight, e.g. customer segmentations, loyalty programs,
- Experience in an ecommerce company. Experience in online gaming an advantage but not essential.
If you would like to find out more about this amazing role then please apply here.