Castle Hill is working with a cutting-edge tech company during the search for a talented and experienced Business Analyst to join their modern offices in Malaga City. The successful candidate of this cross functional role will be responsible for interfacing with external and internal stakeholders as well as users to drive the roadmap forward and deliver a quality product.
As a Business Analyst you would be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Product Manager to shape and drive the short and long-term product roadmap
- Run user story mapping and elaboration meetings for the team, document user stories for new features, ensuring everyone has a shared understanding of what needs to be done and provide a bridge between stakeholders and the development team
- Ensuring that the product backlog is always one step ahead of the development team with clear visibility of what is coming up next
- Running show & tell and product walkthroughs to stakeholders and team members to highlight progress and gather feedback to improve the delivered features
The ideal candidate would have the following skills & experience:
- IT background with at least 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Proven experience managing a product backlog for a development team of 5+ members.
- Experience with Agile frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, with an understanding of the software lifecycle and continuous delivery
- Ability to assimilate new concepts quickly, understand how they map to customer needs and present them in a clear and concise manner
- Comfortable in communicating concepts and ideas to people from different areas of the organization
- High attention to detail and ability to make key decisions related to backlog
- Experience in fintech is a plus
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail then please apply here today.