Senior Backend Blockchain Developer (Remote)
Castle Hill is working with one of the worlds most exciting, cutting-edge blockchain companies. They are seeking forward-thinking, enthusiastic candidates to join their fast-growing team for remote positions.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, the chance to work with the latest tools & technologies and inspiring company culture that work constantly to improve talent!
The candidate need need strong backend development experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) and NodeJS.
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Backend Software Developer to help build their application in the backend side. This is a role for engineers who can collaborate with a team to architect and deliver feature upgrades and improvements. Engineering partners in this role have built features such as AWS based backend, Electron peer-to-peer application and Ethereum smart contracts and have implemented significant changes to the application architecture. This person must be comfortable working in diverse development ecosystems and have worked independently in a rapidly scaling start up.
- 5+ year’s relevant technical experience
- Deep knowledge of NodeJS and/or AWS
- Experience working with distributed systems and a appreciation for decentralization
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or computer engineering
- Holds an AWS Certification, or has proven knowledge of AWS desired
- Experience working with blockchain technology (e.g. wallets, escrow, multi-sigs)
- Experience working in distributed/remote teams, and generally self-directed
What we’re looking for
- The job is 100% remote, but a location in a timezone CET +- 2 hours would make the communication easier
- Strong sense of ownership and pride in the code you write
- Highly collaborative engineers who build good relationships with colleagues and communicate clearly
- You will be part of a small team that is focused on getting things done. And being a decisive person is the key to success
- Develop and plan the technical direction of new features
- Write readable, maintainable code that is built to scale
- Collaborate with a team to ship major product builds
- Deliver on rapid implementation schedules to build product functionality that is fast, scalable, and upholds smart development goals and principles
- Mentor fellow engineers and review code
If you would like to find out more about this amazing Senior Backend Blockchain Developer (Remote) role then please contact email@example.com