Castle Hill is working with a well known and disruptive Online Gaming brand based in Gibraltar, to recruit a B2B Analyst.
Innovating with passion and disrupting the norm is all what this business is about, and due to continued international growth are going from strength to strength.
This is an exciting new role set up to help transform our vast amounts of data into actionable insights which inform the strategy and drive the business forward. They require highly motivated and curious problem solvers with a passion for understanding data and using it to extract the meaningful narrative to make effective change. We are looking for people to help improve and drive business change through actionable insights and strong problem-solving skills.
Also, you will work with the lastest tools in BI (spark/dremio/etc)
What’s on Offer
- Working alongside super talented people within teams with a company culture of empowerment
- Meritocratic career opportunities within a growing company with awesome scope for progression
- A work and play as a team culture with lots of team events, free healthy snacks and subsidised Gym Membership
- Great purpose built offices with great views, and next to lots of cool restaurants and bars
What will you be doing?
- Understand business needs and translate those into technical designs and solutions.
- Collaborate effectively with the teams and forge close working partnerships.
- Ability to train the business community in BI reporting to promote adoption of tools.
- Knowledge of database and data warehouse design, ability to query SQL across multiple platforms.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask without direct supervision.
- Ability to communicate to all levels clearly, concisely and effectively in written presentation and verbal form.
What will you bring
- Experience working with data visualization tools such as Microstrategy, Tableau, etc.
- High level of SQL working with large datasets
- Proven experience of using large data sets to conduct deep-dive analyses into key business initiatives/trends and turning the output into actionable Insight.
- Working in a commercial team with a focus on targets, budgets.
- Customer-focused insight, e.g. customer segmentation, loyalty programs.
- Working knowledge of self-serve reporting tools such as Microstrategy, Tableau
- Experience in an e-commerce company. Experience in lotteries/gaming is an advantage but not essential.
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written are essential.
If this sounds a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..
If you are not already fortunate enough to be living here in this part of the world, then have a look at our video of what a great lifestyle opportunity it is, and find out what it’s like to work in the industries and gain a real insight into living in Gibraltar or one of the nearby Spanish towns: YouTube video.