Assistant Financial Accountant
Castle Hill is working with one of Gibraltar’s largest online gaming companies during the search for a talented and experienced Assistant Financial Accountant to join their ever-growing team in Sunny Gibraltar.
This role would suit fully or part-qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant looking to grow their career at a leading gaming company.
As an Assistant Financial Accountant your duties would include:
- Preparing statutory financial statements in line with IFRS and applicable legislation,
- Assisting with the company’s auditing process,
- Preparation of reconciliations, supporting calculations, working papers and notes,
- Helping with monthly balance sheets and P&L preparation for existing entities,
- Assisting with regular reporting and other key accounting projects.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills & experience:
- A part-qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant,
- Experience in auditing processes,
- Solid knowledge of current IFRS guidelines,
- Experience in the online gaming industry would be advantageous but not essential.
If you would like to find out more about this amazing role then please apply here.