Castle Hill is working with an innovative global online gaming company, who are seeking a talented and experienced AML Manager to join ever expanding team in Gibraltar.
This is a great opportunity to live in sunny Gibraltar or Southern Spain, whilst growing your career at a well-established online gaming company.
The ideal candidate would have strong AML experience, ideally in the online gaming industry.
The successful candidate will:
- Direct responsibility of AML/CTF policy and process
- Manage and implement effective, and efficient audit procedures in respect of all AML related functions
- Lead and develop AML strategy, including risk assessments, gap analysis, whilst meeting applicable regulatory requirements
- Oversee the development and implementation of new regulatory changes
- Manage timely and accurate reporting to the MLRO and senior management to enable the business to evaluate and address key risks
- Work with the Head of Compliance and senior management to create a shared vision of the impact and urgency of AML regulatory mandates
- Monitor team performance and effectively coach and motivate staff on their performance to ensure service levels, quality and operational expectations are achieved
What will you bring?
- Relevant experience in a similar role, with a strong AML/ CTF background within the online gambling industry
- Solid knowledge and experience of AML, risk management, fraud, and safer gaming
- Thorough understanding of the online gaming industry, regulatory requirements, and compliance
- Strong knowledge of regulatory frameworks and risk reduction strategies
- Exceptional communication and conflict management skills
- The ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees
- Knowledge in MS Office Products particularly Word, Excel
- Superior research skills
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, then please don’t hesitate to contact Castle Hill today.