Affiliate Marketing Manager
Our clients are a very well established international iGaming brand and are recruiting for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to work with their acquisition Marketing team in Gibraltar, with the responsibility of driving the profitable growth of their digital marketing offering.
Highly analytical, you will apply a Customer / data led approach to planning and product and work with the relevant teams to identify growth and product development opportunities for the business.
What will you be doing?
- Managing and optimising existing Affiliate relationships and deals
- Identifying, developing and growing new business opportunities.
- Monitoring affiliate performance, identifying those who are not generating ROI and taking appropriate action.
- Managing the technical and operational issues across the affiliate platform.
- Attending industry events representing the company.
- Playing a key part in framing the businesses position in the UK and Ireland markets.
What will you bring?
- Relevant experience in a similar role, working with NetRefer or similar.
- Experience managing UK or Irish facing sports betting and casino affiliates.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Analytical with a sense of commercial acumen.
- Ability to travel.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
- Fluent in English – both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is desirable.
If you would like to apply for this unique and challenging role then please send your CV to email@example.com