Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
Our client, a household name whose brand is engrained through the gambling and betting industry are currently recruiting for a Webmaster Mid-Weight to take responsibility for the delivery of first class content configuration and web publishing for all online marketing channels for the company. They will be part of a team of specialist highly skilled Webmasters who are tasked with producing engaging & effective online customer experiences across all web based platforms and devices.
The Mid Weight role requirements and responsibilities involve collaborating with the more senior members of the team on tasks to learn, develop and deliver the optimum end results, assisting junior team members in their day to day development and form good working relationships with colleagues and clients to contribute to a positive and creative working environment.
- Responsible for the delivery of general website content updates including text and image changes, promotion configuration and tagging / tracking implementation for all online platforms
- Scheduling and publishing daily content as per business requirements (7 day a week service).
- Proofing, debugging, cross browser testing, to ensure pixel perfect execution of all web content
- Upkeep and maintenance of web platform content management systems
- Ability to collaborate in face to face meetings and throughout ideation processes to ensure the brief is met
- Adhere to “mobile first” methodology to ensure the customer journey is seamless and to the highest quality across all devices
- Work closely with Brand, Gaming, Marketing, Product, VIP,and other internal teams and various third parties to develop concepts and ideas that deliver the high quality customer experiences on brand product websites and platforms
- Daily testing of web platforms (performance, user, content check) to ensure content, links, images and content are correct and fully functional
- Ensure that all content and web platforms are coded in line with best practice (including W3C) industry standards for optimum performance
- Establish excellent collaborative relationships with the Brand, Editorial, and Design teams to provide development expert advice and solutions for cutting-edge web and mobile designs.
- Upkeep of search engine optimization implementation, balancing the requirements from the
- SEO department whilst cross checking with the platform provider to ensure suitability for best results
- Contribute to department and work related meetings as required to best perform the role and to achieve open channels of constructive communication in areas of ideation and strategy
Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
- Quality check and proof all personal web content production output to ensure completed work is error-free, meets the brief, and achieves the desired design standards and brand guidelines.
- Assist with proofing the work of junior members of the team.
- Ensure work produced is consistent with the creative direction and brand guidelines defined by the
- Director of Creative
- Support the more junior members of the Web Content team by sharing advice, assistance and encouragement
- Review all Web Content & Publishing requests ensuring briefing forms are adequately completed as per the agreed criteria, and ensuring high standards of work throughout with all due dates are met and tasks prioritized in line with business requirements
- Form strong working relationships with team members, creative studio teams in other locations and stakeholders in establishing good, effective communication levels required to provide effective web content advice and guidance to clients
- Review and proof (Inc. sign off) all web deliverables to ensure all content is complying with
- Brand guidelines and regulatory frameworks including CAP
- Effectively collaborate and support the Web Content Manager, Creative Studio Manager &
- Production Team to plan and schedule resources based on availability & suitability for optimum production
- Provide feedback and recommendations to assist the Web Content Manager to obtain sign off from/for business
- Maintain full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation for relevant channels and ensure all activity is approved by Compliance and Legal team(s); ensure that all materials are consistent with License conditions and code(s) of practice; ensure all staff are trained and familiar with Responsible Gambling requirements and knowledge is consistently and effectively updated
- Proactively research industries, market trends and competitor reports to have a full understanding of competitors and other markets to be able to make suggestions for new ideas, technology and thought methods
- Maintain a relevant and current skillset by keeping abreast of new technique, technology and design trends and undertaking regular reviews & training courses to advance capabilities and provide up to date expertise to the business
- Ability to work with high-profile, dynamic, ecommerce websites
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentational)
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Previous track record of creating innovative web experiences
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTube video.
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org