Our clients require a Web Analyst to take responsibility for the development and maintenance of all of their tracking solutions.
You will ensure that the tracking solution implementation, is responding to both Product and Marketing tracking needs.
Your role will provide; reporting, analysis, insights and recommendations, to help understand site navigation and funnel conversions and also driving any site optimization efforts.
Additionally, you provide implementation support and quality assurance of Tag Management or A/B Testing tools that interact with tracking implementation.
- Support implementation of web-tracking solution (Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics) for all brands, including business requirements, variables setup, testing and validation.
- Maintain & optimise web analytics tracking solution and act as a key contact person for all tracking related issues within the group
- Design, create and automate weekly, monthly and quarterly dashboards and reports as well as meaningful Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) at all levels, including executive summaries and detailed channel performance report
- Act as a key coordination partner in all implementation related issues (contact person for development & product management related questions).
- Make sure the data collected by the web-tracking tool is accurate. Maintain the data integrity.
- Be able to identify gaps in the current data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and recommend solution scenarios that convince key decision makers of business benefits
- Provide reports and insights performing joined data analysis (click & transaction data)
- Conduct training sessions for all the internal users of the tracking solution.
- 2+ years of experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
- 2+ years of experience working in a position focused on web analytics.
- 2+ years of experience working with Google Tag Manager or other tag manager solutions.
- In-depth Web analysis skills together with comprehensive knowledge about Online Marketing, Mobile Marketing, web and mobile applications.
- Process orientation with solid foundation in data analysis.
- Problem solving skills paired with analytic capabilities to provide insights.
- Successful management of medium to long-term change programs, whilst driving day-to-day performance.
- Technical knowledge of other kinds of tools which may interfere with Web tracking tools, like Testing tools, Content Management Tools, Affiliate Tracking, CRM Systems, Mailing tools, CRM rewarding systems.
- Comfortable working with cleaning and organizing data and presenting it in a clever and informative way.
- Excellent communications skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team and independently.
- Experience with SQL is a plus.
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTube video.
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to email@example.com