VIP Senior Executive
VIP Senior Executive | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
Salary: Up to £34,000 + Excellent Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
Our client a leading Online Gaming company is looking to appoint a VIP Senior Executive to the join their VIP Department.
With dual reporting to Head of Sports and Head of Casino VIP, working with a team of Executives and VIP Account Managers, the VIP Senior Executive is responsible for ensuring highest levels of service, both inbound and outbound to their VIP Customers.
This challenging yet exciting VIP Senior Executive opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- Delivering outstanding service via live chat, email, and telephone to VIP Customers, including placing bets by phone. Achieving KPI’s relating to speed and quality of service, and number and nature of outbound contacts
- Using tableau and other reports to identify the company’s potential VIP customers by assessing them against criteria, and upgrading those players accordingly
- Providing first class support to Customers irrespective of player preference, across all available channels and platforms
- Monitor individual and team performance against agreed SLA’s and KPI’s, and report on performance to both team members and Line Managers
- Act as escalation point to executives for service queries or complaints, and queries relating to payments, promotions, third party systems, social responsibility and other areas
- Provide scheduled and ad-hoc reports highlighting performance trends of VIP customers, and to make recommendations on leveraging improved performance, as well as addressing any decline in SLA’s or NPS
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- 1+ years working within a gaming environment, with an outstanding understanding of all Sports products and Sports betting rules
- A flexible individual, with a willing approach to working shifts to support the Business including evenings and weekends, with a proven record of achieving targets and KPI
- Highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Able to improve efficiencies through improving processes and systems
- Excellent communication skills, ability to coach, influence, and improve individual team member’s performance
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTube video.
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org