Salary: £ 40,000 – £45,000 + Benefits + Relocation Assistance
Our client is currently seeking an energetic and experienced Systems DevOps to join their SysAdmin/DevOps team. Can-do attitude and eagerness to learn will be paramount for this role. On any given day, they are improving the scalability and resilience of their systems, driving adoption of best practices within an agile framework, and automating every process along the way. So, a dynamic knowledgeable profile is desirable. A passion for new technologies and challenges is welcome.
Attitude is just as important as experience with a particular set of tools. There are a lot of moving pieces to fit together, and the client is looking for colleagues with great communication and interpersonal skills, who can talk accessibly with other people of varying levels of technical expertise.
This challenging yet exciting Systems DevOps opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- Be a part of the dynamic SysOps/DevOps team.
- Uphold the highest of operational standards.
- Work in a flexible high energy environment.
- Support of a Linux production environment, including Operating System, Storage, Web Layers and Cloud Technologies, as well as transition to a DevOps oriented solution including tools such as Ansible, Docker and Terraform.
- Design, Implement and Architect new solutions for the above environment with repeatability, efficiency, security and reliability.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, resolve and improve existing systems.
- Work on diverse projects using diverse toolsets in a repeatable, supportable and efficient DevOps style.
- Promoting Infrastructure as code in all aspects of your work.
- Promoting DevOps culture and be a part of DevOps transformation.
- Implement and support the latest DevOps toolsets to enable in-house development teams to seamlessly deliver projects.
- Automation of processes, tasks and daily routines.
- Work with development, testing, end users and others to identify and resolve bottlenecks in the path to production.
- Communicate and collaborate with vertical and core teams, as well as business functional teams and third-party vendors.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a highly-transactional fast- moving environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Must be a good team player with a can-do attitude
- Experience working with large (500+ instance) environments
- Proficient Linux skills
- Knowledge of Ansible, Docker and Terraform advantageous
- Experience with cloud computing AWS
- Knowledge on monitoring systems such as Check_MK, Prometheus, Grafana
- Knowledge of logging tools such as Splunk and Graylog
- Knowledge of one or more of MongoDB, Kafka, MySQL
- Experience with VMWare
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTube video.
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to email@example.com