Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Relocation Assistance
Castle Hill is working with an exciting company who provide data solutions to various iGaming companies here in Gibraltar, recruiting for an SQL Developer who will develop new, and perform the tuning of existing databases. The company works with a range of iGaming clients, with various different platforms and technologies.
What will you be doing?
- SQL development including; SSIS scripts, Stored Procedures, Tables, Views and Indexes.
- Integration of SQL to reporting applications being SSRS & Business Objects.
- Integration of SQL to CRM databases.
- Delivery of appropriate internal stakeholder relations.
- Support the design and implementation of application workflows and processes.
- Support Third Party application integration services and applications.
What will you bring?
- 3 years’ experience within SQL Database Development
- 3 years min experience integrating with CRM database applications
- 3 years knowledge and experience implementing and administrating SQL Server 2008 and later versions
- Experience working on Client Production Build Projects
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate the ability to manage change with positive results
- Demonstrate ambition and attitude to succeed.
If this SQL Developer sounds a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..