Sportsbook Site Reliability Engineer
Sportsbook Site Reliability Engineer | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
Salary: Competitive + Relocation Assistance + Bonus
Our client is an innovative technology company looking to drive the future of the online gaming.
The leaders of the business have a wealth of experience in the online gaming industry and really understand the challenges their clients face. They have the knowledge, tools and technology to help drive their clients forward.
They now have a fantastic opportunity for a Sportsbook Site Reliability Engineer. As a Sportsbook Site Reliability Engineer, you’ll ensure service Level Objectives of the Sportsbook platform are continuously monitored and maintained in accordance to business objectives.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure the highest level of uptime and Quality of Service (QoS) to Sportsbook customers through operational excellence
- Monitor and maintain sportsbook service level objectives (SLOs) and service level indicators (SLIs) to represent and measure service reliability
- Embed yourself within the sports trading team (physically and/or virtually) to foster strong collaboration/partnership
- Build, maintain and automate self-healing scripts for the sportsbook application stack
- Collaborate with development teams to define and maintain tools, documentation and knowledge to help prepare the team for operating the sportsbook and preparing for future incidents
What you’ll need to bring:
- Excellent oral and written English, must be able to communicate complex technical ideas to non-technical audience in plain English
- At least 7+ years of experience supporting large-scale, highly transactional software
- Self-starter, strong analytical skills with good attention to detail
- Good Linux and scripting (Bash/Python/SQL) skills. Comfortable with using automation tools like Ansible or Jenkins and git version control.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools (ELK, Grafana, APM like AppDynamics, End-User monitoring, Synthetic Monitoring)
- Strong understanding of Web-based applications and REST APIs.
- Working experience on supporting Sportsbook or Gaming Platforms is a big plus
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTube video.
So, if you would like to take on this exciting position, offering excellent career growth, please contact us at email@example.com or apply below.