Sportsbook Product Manager
Castle Hill are recruiting for a Sportsbook Product Manager, working with a data driven Online Gaming Company who really bring innovation to the forefront. An industry leader within the Casino sector and now looking to emulate this success within Sportsbook, this is an Online Gaming business that does not sit still.
If you have a positive, innovative and constructive outlook and you are looking to work in a mature environment with the all the tools to excel at your fingertips, then this could be the opportunity for you. Working in a stable yet fun environment take a further look……..
What’s on Offer
- The opportunity to work with an innovative, people focused company, who are constantly seeking new ways to improve
- Participation in one of the numerous team building events held throughout the year, in addition to commissions, bonuses and even a gift on your birthday
- Ongoing training and development, with excellent career progression opportunities
What will you be doing?
- Own the Sportsbook product roadmap and products life cycle from initiation, through analysis and improvements
- Conduct regular analysis of the product success points and failures to identify areas for improvements
- Quantify and analyse business value for new features and feature improvements
- Conduct competitor research to identify trends in the industry and define improvements to our product
- Be the product focal point for 3rd party suppliers, understand their roadmap and be responsible to adopt new features and present requirements to the external suppliers
- Gather, understand and create business requirements, including writing detailed and comprehensive requirements and wireframes
- Work closely with the product owners to create functional specifications and user stories for the development teams to scope clearly, to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Monitor deployed features, analyse adoption and produce further improvements based on the data
- Maintain an interface with key stakeholders in the company and clearly communicate status and progress to the senior management team
What will you bring?
- Strong online Sportsbook product management experience
- Analytical and data driven
- Technological orientation and understanding of the development cycle
- Proficient user of Excel
- Excellent communication skills and ability to operate at all levels of the organisation
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Experience with product planning tools such as Aha!, Sketch, Axure or similar is desirable
- Experience in web analytics tools is desirable
If you would like to discuss this Sportsbook Product Manager role in more detail then please contact Castle Hill Recruitment!
Check out relocation information from the Castle Hill website including a relocation video about relocation to Gibraltar / Southern Spain and working in the iGaming industry!