Our client, a very established international iGaming brand are recruiting for a Sportsbook Executive to join their dynamic Gibraltar team.
The purpose of the role of Sportsbook Executive is to develop and maintain the day to day running of the online Sportsbook product. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, daily operations, long term positioning of the product and our offerings (through promotional activity, product and platform development and general operations of the online sportsbook business) while delivering excellent standards of customer experience and product awareness.
Your role as a Sportsbook Executive will include the following responsibilities:
- To plan, create, produce and optimise offers and promotions that tie in with our other marketing initiatives. Including retention, reactivation and cross-sell promotions, offers and strategies.
- Identify and plan requirements for upcoming large-scale sporting events.
- Deliver periodic reporting and analysis of Sportsbook KPI’s as required to the line manager and wider business, in addition to working with BI/ Analyst to optimise reporting on the online sportsbook business.
- Liaise with our customer services team to ensure all sportsbook related queries are answered in a satisfactory manner. Retention is key to our business & all customers must be treated impeccably.
- Implement strict testing procedures and carry them out where necessary and strive towards a continuously improving P&L for the online Sportsbook.
- Liaise with all company departments such as trading to ensure the smooth operations of Sportsbook.
- Conduct industry comparison analysis to keep up to date with offerings across the board utilising the results to improve brand competitiveness.
- Perform any additional ad-hoc duties that may be assigned by Sportsbook Manager.
If this sounds like a role for you then you will have the following skills and experience:
- An understanding of the betting industry and industry drivers as well as a keen interest in sport.
- Understand betting products and their presentation and delivery to the consumer.
- Must be customer focused and ensure that the delivery of our product and services meet the standards of the most critical consumer.
- Have tremendous attention to detail and awareness of correct grammar and writing style as a voice of our brand.
- Be driven by an analytic mind and willingness to improve customer journey by being diligent and providing quality work.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and work upon own initiative.
- Be ambitious and have the desire to progress through the company based on work ethic, behaviours and results.
- Have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Microsoft office skills are crucial in addition to verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Flexibility in working days as the role will require you to work when Sportsbook is busiest.
If you would like to apply for this unique and challenging role then please send your CV to email@example.com