Spanish VIP Account Manager
Spanish VIP Account Manager | Online Gaming Leader| Sotogrande
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Relocation
Castle Hill is working with a data driven Online Gaming Company who really bring innovation to the forefront. If you have a positive, innovative and constructive outlook and you are looking to work in a mature environment with the all the tools to excel at your fingertips, then this could be the opportunity for you. Working in a stable yet fun environment take a further look……..
The successful Spanish VIP Account Manager will be helping to build, grow and develop our VIP relationship to increase VIP loyalty and lifetime value by providing a one stop first class VIP experience.
What’s on Offer
- The opportunity to work with an innovative, people focused company, who are constantly seeking new ways to improve
- Participation in one of the numerous team building events held throughout the year, in addition to commissions, bonuses and even a gift on your birthday
- Ongoing training and development, with excellent career progression opportunities
What will you be doing?
- Offer an enhanced proactive one stop service to our VIP members encouraging loyalty and increasing satisfaction levels including VIP Support, Sales and Risk
- Liaise with internal departments to deliver a one stop service, thus ensuring a holistic service for our VIP’s
- Highly proactive with a 360 degree approach to build long term relationships with VIP players to generate sustained revenue and also develop a referral channel for new VIP Players
- Use extensive skills, knowledge and experience to help VIP players manage their Casino needs and general requirements
- Develop and support the VIP hosts to ensure the delivery of a first class VIP experience
- Deal with escalated issues/queries of VIP Host and proactively offer advice & source solutions to ensure effective resolution
- Lead by example, show dedication and achieve high satisfaction levels when dealing with VIP members
- Meet pre-determined productivity, quality and SLA weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Work on a shift basis, however also having the flexibility to accommodate the needs of our VIP’s when called upon
- Be available as an oncall referral via Mobile phone
What will you bring?
- Native Spanish with fluent English
- Strong experience in a VIP role or similar, ideally within the iGaming sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-confidence and ability to build a good rapport quickly
- Previous Account Management experience and proven leadership abilities, planning and analysis at a customer level
- Proven ability to effectively use good decision making/judgement process to enable quick resolution
- Proven ability in task management, prioritising and the ability to take ownership of daily workload
- Target driven with proven experience of working towards and achieving individual and team targets
- An open, honest, enthusiastic and resilient approach
- Accountability for achieving goals and delivering a high quality service/sales approach to the customer
- Ability to manage change and operate effectively in a fast moving and dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate and share knowledge and abilities with others
If you would like to become part of this dynamic team in Sotogrande, Spain (20 minutes from Gibraltar) then please contact Castle Hill Recruitment today!