Software Engineer (Front End)
Software Engineer (Front End) | Blockchain | City of Malaga
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Relocation Assistance
Castle Hill are working with a market leading Blockchain developer, who deliver decentralised, peer to peer solutions to businesses worldwide.
Innovation, disruption, excellence and cutting edge encryption are what give our clients a competitive edge, and now they are offering you the opportunity to become a part of this.
If you are creative, enjoy working as part of a dynamic team, in an aspiring working environment, this opportunity could be for you…..
What’s on Offer
- Great office and working environment in the heart of Malaga City
- The ability to think, challenge, create, improve and not be bogged down by processes
- A variety of different learning labs, charity and corporate events throughout the year
- Working with smart, talented and committed teams in an agile environment
What will you be doing?
- Research, learn and work with the newest tools, creating prototypes of new technologies
- Design, code review and provide continuous integration, automation and functional testing
- Bridge the gap between graphical design / UX and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides
- Translate visual concepts into completed HTML pages according to design specifications
What will you bring?
- Experience building Adaptive and Responsive Websites with client-server communication;
- Familiarity with REST Web Services and version control systems (ideally Git) and exposure to a wide range of open source technologies and best software practices
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field
In addition to the above, if you have a passion for Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies or Fintech experience, then this is an additional bonus.
If this sounds a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..