Software Engineer – Automation Test
Software Engineer – Automation Test | Online Gaming Innovator | Gibraltar
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
Our client a well-respected and leading Online Gaming company is looking for a talented Software Engineer – Automation Test. The ideal candidate will be independent and inventive, communicate and collaborate effectively, and have a hunger to learn, share knowledge, and thrive in an energising environment.
Your test tasks and stories are planned and executed like development tasks and stories, and you automate tests that can be reused on every change. You are generally a thoughtful, analytical problem-solver that can add a unique perspective to the team in terms of identifying potential roadblocks and dependencies early in the process.
This challenging yet exciting Software Engineer – Automation Test opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- Testing the web site of the company in all the different variants and locales, focusing on the end user experience and not so much on APIs.
- Daily routines include writing, extending, maintaining and running automated tests, as well as help out on manual testing occasionally.
- You will work on improving a tool that you and other teams could use to extend their test coverage when building new features for the web site.
- You’re quick to perform impact assessment on proposed changes to ensure that all dependencies, issues and risk have been correctly identified and are proactively monitored and managed.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Strong and proven experience with one or more testing frameworks such as Watir, Rspec, Selenium, …
- Experienced with Ruby programming language and/or scripting languages (e.g. PHP, Python, …)
- Solid at writing and maintaining automated integration and UI tests
- Ability to work with DevOps and other engineers to help improve, run, and maintain automated tests via integrated CI CD pipelines
- Demonstrated experience of applying and understanding software testing fundamentals
- A good communicator – you communicate enthusiastically, clearly and concisely with both technical and non-technical staff.
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo.
So, if you would like to take on this exciting Software Engineer – Automation Test position, offering excellent career growth, ongoing training and development working for a market leader then send your CV to email@example.com