Service Improvement Analyst
Salary: Competitive + Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
Our client, a household name whose brand is engrained through the gambling and betting industry is currently recruiting for a Service Improvement Analyst to help them deliver the best experience for their customers within the Retail and Digital sector.
Under the direction of the Service Improvement Manager you will be responsible for reviewing, improving and redesigning processes and service improvements across Technology and the Digital & Retail Business.
This is a fast pace working environment and will demand individuals to be able to adapt to change. There are a number of global offices and therefore travel to various international destinations maybe required.
This is an exciting and challenging position where the successful Service Improvement Analyst will be responsible for:
- Lead process improvement initiatives across Technology, the Business and in conjunction with suppliers.
- Deliver efficiencies and benefits
- Present findings and recommendations with confidence and communicating these to sponsors and key stakeholders
- Challenge stakeholders to maximise opportunities from process improvement initiatives
- Promote and develop a continuous improvement culture across the business
- Champion the need and benefit by utilising a structured approach to business process improvement.
- Identify improvement opportunities and manage improvement requests from the business
- Document and monitor business and Technology processes, business rules, metrics and standard operating procedures as a result of improvement initiatives.
- Deliver process improvement training to staff
- Facilitate and provide specialist process improvement advice to business units via targeted workshops to identify and resolve specific issues that are critically impacting business outcomes and require urgent resolution
- Create and develop functional requirements to improve quality and service
- Manage the project of delivering the improvement initiative
- Monitor changes to baseline requirements with the use of effective application of change control processes and tools.
- Must be able to travel to office locations
If this opportunity within the fast paced world of online gaming is of interest to you then you will need the following skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge in either Lean and or Six Sigma. Green or black belt very beneficial
- Preferably ITIL qualified
- Have the ability to plan, organize, and structure work.
- Highly skilled in Excel, Word, and other word processing software programs.
- Showcase good analytical and evaluative skills in tasks.
- Showcase good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- A proven track record of quality process improvement
- A functional knowledge of one or more ITIL or similar processes
- An aptitude for process analysis, modelling and review
- Experience of defining, documenting and validating business requirements
- Experience of facilitating and supporting business change and to influence others across the business of the need to change
- Experience in the design, preparation and delivery of facilitated workshops, applying a range of tools and techniques
- Experience in the use of modelling tools (such as Visio, or similar)
- Knowledge of project planning and project management methodologies
- The ability and enthusiasm to develop the process and procedures improvement skill set
- Excellent relationship development skills, with the ability to balance work and interaction with internal stakeholders, key suppliers and industry contacts.
- A demonstrable record of applying best practice and a customer centred approach
- Broad knowledge and practical experience of Business Analysis techniques.
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTube video.
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org