Senior UI Designer
Senior UI Designer | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Relocation Assistance
Castle Hill is working with a well known and disruptive Online Gaming brand based in Gibraltar to recruit a talented Senior UI Designer. Innovating with passion and disrupting the norm is all what this business is about, and due to continued international growth are going from strength to strength.
If you enjoy all aspects of great design and working in a fun environment, then this opportunity could be for you…..
What’s on Offer
- Working alongside super talented people within teams with a company culture of empowerment
- Meritocratic career opportunities within a growing company with awesome scope for progression
- A work and play as a team culture with lots of team events, free healthy snacks and subsidised Gym Membership
- Great purpose built offices with great views, and next to lots of cool restaurants and bars
What will you be doing?
- Defining and iterating the future design of the brand within a multidiscipline team of designers and researchers
- Thoughtful consideration for visual design including key areas such as layout, colour and usability
- Leading all elements of visual and interaction design to ensure a consistent brand perception
- Translating requirements into appealing visual designs and working with User Experience Designers to create beautiful and functional experiences
- Deep knowledge of accessibility and application of best practices
- Maintaining the Styleguide and Design System as used across the business and inside the team
- Working closely with development teams to ensure that designs are properly tested and implemented
- Experience working with Native apps, responsive design, Material Design guidelines and Human Interface guidelines
What will you bring?
- Expertise in creating Visual and UI design for complex workflows for end users for multiple platforms
- Experience in creation, design and maintenance of a pattern library / UI kit and translating this to a design system
- Expert with Sketch and/or Adobe Creative Suite, and comfortable with animation led tools like Framer or Principle
- Experience with tools such as InVision, JIRA, Confluence
- Familiar with the abilities of frameworks and languages such as React, CSS and HTML
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to give well thought out, balanced rationale for design decisions, providing clear design guidance and actionable suggestions and alternatives
- Ability to influence senior-level stakeholders and debate with the team, Product Management, Development and Quality Assurance
- Fluency in best practices for user interface design, and some experience with interaction design or user experience workflows
If this sounds a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..
If you are not already fortunate enough to be living here in this part of the world, then have a look at our video of what a great lifestyle opportunity it is, and find out what it’s like to work in the industries and gain a real insight into living in Gibraltar or one of the nearby Spanish towns: YouTube video.