Senior Software Developer | Blockchain / Poker Platform (Remote)
Senior Software Developer | Blockchain / Poker Platform | Spain (Remote)
Our client an innovative start-up company within an large international brand is building a decentralized poker peer to peer platform built on Ethereum. They’re using blockchain technology to reimagine the future of gambling and the over $400 billion market.
It is a decentralized platform for playing online poker with real money. It leverages the Ethereum blockchain to provide the first blockchain-based online poker experience where players never have to deposit money on a site, the shuffle is provably random and cards are cryptographically secure.
The successful will be able to work remotely from anywhere in sunny Spain!
Here is more information about this exciting remote Senior Software Developer role:
The experienced Senior Software Developer will help build our client’s application. This is a role for engineers who can collaborate with a team to architect and deliver feature upgrades and improvements. Engineering partners in this role has built solid product features, and have implemented significant changes to the application architecture. This person must be comfortable working in diverse development ecosystems and have worked independently in a rapidly scaling start up.
- Develop and plan the technical direction of new features in Virtue Poker
- Write readable, maintainable code that is built to scale
- Collaborate with a team to ship major product builds
- Deliver on rapid implementation schedules to build product functionality that is fast, scalable, and upholds smart development goals and principles
- Stay up-to-date on technical options and help select the right technology for each task
- Mentor fellow engineers and review code
- Keep our users happy by maintaining the software, troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Strong computer science and engineering fundamentals
- 5+ year’s relevant technical experience
- Experience building low-latency micro-services or p2p systems using Node.js
- Experience working with distributed systems and a deep appreciation for decentralization
Preferred Technical Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or computer engineering
- Holds a AWS Certification, or has proven knowledge of AWS desired
- Front-end experience with React and Redux
- Experience working with blockchain technology (e.g. wallets, escrow, multi-sigs)
- Experience working in distributed/remote teams, and generally self-directed
So if you would like to take on this exciting Senior Software Developer position, offering excellent career growth, ongoing training and development working for a market leader then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org