Senior Product Manager
Salary: Competitive + Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
Our client, a household name whose brand is engrained through the gambling and betting industry is currently recruiting for a Senior Product Manager.
The role of the Senior Product Manager is to transform business strategy and requirements into a detailed roadmap. Leading an area of the product strategy and roadmap the Senior Product Manager will need to have a determination to seek out and explore new innovation partners and ideas to instigate new features flowing into the roadmap. The SPM will be Managing a team of Product Managers while keeping an excellent level of knowledge from both a customer and business stakeholder perspective combined with a strong understanding of the technology needed to deliver the roadmap.
The successful candidate will be required to work with Product Management, Commercial, Operational, Regulatory and Technology teams whilst working directly with third party delivery teams as the single point of contact for visioning through requirements, iterations and story definition, backlog grooming, preparing or acceptance tests and criteria, prioritization and scheduling.
You must have a passion for delivering the best possible product to the client’s customers, understanding business and system processes, an eye for detail and an ability to communicate solutions and schedules clearly. Personal accountability for delivering the desired business outcomes within their area would be an expectation within the role that should be embraced by the successful candidate.
This is an exciting and challenging position where the successful Senior Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Responsible for maximizing the value of the product and the work of the development team. How this is done may vary widely
- Responsible for clearly expressing and ordering the items in the product backlog
- Passion for product delivery; specifically, mobile / web product features, pushing UX/UI development and innovation
- Close understanding of customer’s needs across the whole Core/Sportsbook/Gaming experience
- Work with Business Development and Commercial teams to understand business drivers, help develop product strategy and business cases and contribute to the production of an overall product delivery roadmap that aims to deliver on the key business strategy and goals
- Required to work hand in hand with other Product Owners towards an omni-channel approach to ensure consistency & efficiency
- Keen ability to translate business needs into high level stories/requirements for new to market features & drive incremental delivery of these features in conjunction with the BA’s and delivery team via prioritised stories
- Daily interaction with internal and external development partners to clarify development requirements and to drive development in an Agile environment as expected. This will include user-acceptance testing of new developments
- Regular Interaction with key business areas related to Core/Sportsbook/Gaming including marketing, BI, content, data management, CRM and trading as new features and ideas impact on those areas
- Seek out and explore new innovation partners and ideas to instigate new features flowing into the roadmap via potential workshops and meetings
- Seeking input from external and internal stakeholders and keeping abreast of industry and sector leading practice
- Interfacing with the solution, Programme and Technology and team management (and other relevant stakeholders) to garner respect in their decision-making and to ensure all are kept well informed of the status of delivery and benefits realization
- Awareness of what is going on in the regulatory world in terms of eGamin
- Assist in maximizing the use and potential of our Product Management System
If this Senior Product Manager opportunity within the fast paced world of online gaming is of interest to you then you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience in defining business requirements in the context of software and application development both from a technical and customer facing view-point
- Proven experience in the eGaming industry (Casino, Poker, Sports)
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Ability to relate to both business and I.T specialists
- Exceptional presentation and documentation skills with an expert eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong relationship management skills
- Understanding of project management methodologies- both agile and waterfall
- Must possess an understanding of sports betting and gaming customers, and their needs, wants and expectations
- Knowledge and experience of working with Scrum agile delivery methods and a good understanding of the Product Owner role
- Experience of working with Information Architects and designers to produce high quality UX artefacts as part of the product delivery process
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTube video.
So, if you would like to take on this exciting position, offering excellent career growth, ongoing training and development working for a market leader then send your CV to email@example.com