Senior PPC Executive
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 + Benefits + Relocation Assistance
Our client is currently seeking a hands-on Senior PPC Executive to join their Marketing Department.
The Senior PPC Executive will be primarily responsible for managing & running Apple iOS search & Google Play Store Android app promotion campaigns, but will also contribute to managing their paid search campaigns, budgets and optimisation across the UK and European markets.
The role is based in Gibraltar and reports to the PPC Manager.
This challenging yet exciting Senior PPC Executive opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- The main responsibility is the day-to-day running of our PPC accounts for the UK and Europe (campaign building, keyword development, bid management, ad copy creation, ad, extension and LP testing).
- Taking responsibility for PPC optimisation and performance (budget management, responsibility for targets etc.).
- Reporting on PPC campaigns and identifying areas for improvement.
- Liaising with other acquisition channels to share best practices, knowledge, experience, results and test findings.
- Keeping on top of the latest innovations in search marketing & testing these as appropriate.
- Managing the day to day PPC activities on Bing, Google, Apple store, Google Play Store and other platforms.
- Identifying SEA targets for growth of visibility, traffic, acquisition and efficiency.
- Evaluating, proposing and implementing the most suitable PPC optimisation.
- Ensuring best practices are adhered to with regards to SEM account structure, campaign setup and optimisation.
- Working closely with other departments to brief opportunities, promotions and landing page setup, in order to fit in with the PPC and business goals.
- Working with the SEO team to ensure aligned targets and optimised spend.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- At least 2 years, hands-on PPC experience working in an agency or running PPC activities in-house.
- E-commerce or E-gaming PPC experience essential.
- Understanding the registration to conversion acquisition model.
- Thorough knowledge of AdWords, Bing Ads, Marin/Kenshoo and Google Analytics.
- Valid AdWords certification.
- Understanding of PPC and cross-channel tracking.
- Strong analytical, reporting and Excel skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- A team player who feels comfortable working autonomously in a small team as well as fitting into a large-scale organisation.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or related discipline.
- Desirable: experience with YouTube/Video and Display/Remarketing within Google.
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTube video.
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org