Security Engineer | Tech Driven Online Gaming Innovator| Gibraltar
Castle Hill is working with an established technology first online gaming company to recruit a talented Security Engineer. Through developing awesome products and putting the customer at the heart of the business, this is an organisation who really put themselves at the front of the pack.
If you are an experienced Security Engineer and enjoy solving problems, and you are looking to use your talent within a self-organised digital development team producing high performance then this opportunity could be for you……
What’s on Offer
- Cool working environment with a dynamic, collaborative and ego free environment
- Working in Gibraltar’s newest office complex with a bespoke office environment to allow a nimble Agile style, plus cool break out areas
- Opportunity to work with like minded Engineers where you will be able to share knowledge, learn and further develop your skills
What will you be doing?
- Roll out of new security and anti-virus software solutions
- Co-ordinated upgrades of operating systems across the estate including patching
- Administrator 2FA software
- Continuously monitor and improve the health of the corporate estate with regards to security, anti-virus, operating systems and software upgrades and tuning
- Automate security processes where possible
- Administrate role-based access control (IDEM) and cloud based SAML services
- Ensure that data loss protection service maps to our current policies and are enforced locally and against all cloud-based services
- Improving data security through use of encryption/key management, segregation, or other techniques
- Collaborate with colleagues on authentication, authorization and encryption solutions.
- Protect the company assets by not allowing restricted software on company devices e.g. Torrents
- Ensure unknown devices cannot connect on to any network
- Perform daily security operations activities, maintenance and tuning
What will you bring?
- A practical, flexible and innovative approach to work
- Understand the requirements of on-premise and cloud-based security requirements
- AWS / Azure fundamentals
- Basic understanding of malware and analysis methodologies on Windows and macOS
- Experience with anti-virus software (AVS) tuning and configurations
- Experience with next-generation endpoint security
- Experience with forensic analysis methodologies and tools
- Working experience with network elements such as WAFs, Firewalls, Routers
- Experience working with VPN (AnyConnect, F5 Edge client, OpenVPN, Pulse or similar)
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize and organize a diversified workload
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Understanding of DevOps practices
- Able to learn diverse information security technologies and principles
- Relevant security certifications will also be an advantage
If this sounds a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..
If you are not already fortunate enough to be living here in this part of the world, then have a look at our video of what a great lifestyle opportunity it is, and find out what it’s like to work in the industries and gain a real insight into living in Gibraltar or one of the nearby Spanish towns: YouTube video.