Responsible Gaming Representative
Our client, a leading, trusted worldwide brand in the iGaming industry are recruiting for 3 x Responsible Gaming Representatives to join their dynamic offices in Gibraltar.
Your role will include the following but not limited to:
- Handling of the Observer (pro-active RG tracking tool to identify players exhibiting behaviour that may indicate a gambling problem) including activity analysis, basic source of funds/AML checks, call/email correspondence.
- Handling of escalated/difficult queries and complaints as required to investigate and determine the most appropriate action to take
- Reviewing/amending manuals and existing procedures, as related to Responsible Gaming and compliance in all regulated markets.
To apply for this position our client is looking for the following:
- Strong experience as a Responsible Gaming Representative within the iGaming industry.
- Excellent working knowledge of our products, RG tools and RG policies.
- Excellent working knowledge of Backoffice tools (Boss, Q-Manager, RightNow, BARC/Cat desired).
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written). With high level of personal initiative, motivation and flexibility.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity with a great company, amazing benefits and real long term career growth opportunities then please send us your CV today!