Real Time CRM Manager
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
Our client, a household name whose brand is ingrained through the gambling and betting industry is currently recruiting for a Real Time CRM Manager.
The Grandstand project is designed to set up and mobilise teams to enable the delivery of real time personalised sports communications and stimuli to involved customer groups as the action happens, to drive activity, customer excitement and continued engagement with the sporting day.
Reporting directly to the Director of Digital Sportsbook Performance, you will be leading a team (crew) responsible for the scheduling and execution of the daily sports betting experience across both the digital platforms. Our commitment is to drive audience engagement by ensuring communications are relevant to each individual customer.
From campaigns featuring push notifications, SMS messages, e-mail & in-app messaging – you will lead and be supported by a small team of real-time CRM Executives in managing the ebb and flow of our customer’s betting experience through the daily sports betting schedule.
Your challenge will be to take our trading product – markets and odds – and directly sell them to our active audience by directing and using a variety of segmentation tools and messaging mechanisms. You’ll be driving customer engagement through the display and delivery of our betting opportunities to the audience at the times they are most likely to want to take advantage of them– as the action unfolds, in real-time!
With a passion for sports betting, your role will be to ensure that our headline proposition and customer experience is relevant, accessible, engaging and industry leading at all times. Having the ability to respond to changes in real time and adapt your plans as appropriate will be a key part of the role.
Your shift pattern will ensure that you retain responsibility for the planning of the betting narrative that will support tomorrow’s busiest betting windows, identifying key ‘trigger points’ that are likely to drive grandstand action. On the day itself, you’ll be responsible for managing the team set to deliver that customer experience in real time, pre, during and between the key events of the day.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Operating as the leader of a team (crew) in operation within an allocated brand, you will provide leadership and direction to your crew of real-time CRM Executives creating and embedding a culture where continuous improvement is embraced & under-performance effectively managed/resolved.
- Working alongside the Head of Real-Time Sports CRM you will assist with the recruitment, mentoring and development of those assigned into your crew. You will coach, set performance objectives/goals and ensure your crew is fully motivated.
- You will assist with the creation and ownership of daily dynamic sports CRM schedules for execution and influence optimal delivery of campaigns sent via available channels in relation to the calendar of sporting events, betting opportunities & promotions.
- Your schedule will include the pre-planning of likely messaging opportunities during the daily sports schedule including the identification of those markets and selections likely to draw high volumes of pre match betting volumes within daily sportsbook events.
- Focusing on in-play sporting events, you will be skilled in identifying the most popular and engaging betting opportunities and ensuring they are positioned prominently within campaign messaging. You will be an expert in dynamically deciding on audience segmentation facilitated by internal tools and delivering engaging, relevant messages to our customers.
- An expert in our business mix, you will understand the business levels associated with products within our Sportsbook offering and understand at what times of the day these business levels become most prominent. It is at these times, your schedules will facilitate messaging to customers across various sports.
- Your team will ensure each campaign is tagged with a unique campaign code facilitated by internal tools ensuring each code is specific to the sport, the customer group receiving the campaign and the type of product included within the campaign
- Combining the use of a real-time campaign performance dashboard you will be assessing the real-time performance of your crew’s individual campaigns. This will include the monitoring and reporting of impressions, click through rates, and conversion statistics associated with real-time messaging across all available channels. This will help you be responsible for tracking real time business volumes (actives, turnover, spend per head) vs Plan and driving additional Grandstand activity to meet those targets.
- Support televised advertising efforts with the provision of dynamic and real time customer messaging around strategical spots. This will involve liaising with the Trading, Content & Marketing teams to receive and relay the most relevant and attractive product offerings.
- You and your crew will be responsible for the dynamic fulfilment of nominated free bets awarded to customers deriving from different areas of our promotions schedule. You will ensure fulfilment is timely, use established QA processes to ensure accuracy and facilitate the subsequent communication of all bonuses to applicable customers across various channels.
- Responsibility for the communication of bonus fulfilment to internal business stakeholders & functions communicating accurate representation of bonus costs and qualifying customers to ensure best CS practices.
- You will be an expert in all promotional elements of our dally trading proposition including key offers that include but are not limited to BPG, Cash Out, Insurance Offers & Double Winnings offer mechanics. You will ensure these promotions get maximum coverage both ahead and during the relevant sportsbook event.
- Supervise the best practices in grammar, messaging and writing style via an internal monitoring service that meticulously manages the accuracy of all campaign messaging from a customer perspective. Utilise the sports schedule and analytical insight to anticipate customer behaviour and journeys, then focus quality assurance efforts around these areas to ensure the user have the best possible experience.
- Possessing creative skills, you will be responsible for requesting and choosing images for use in push notifications relating to sports events ensuring images are fully compliant with all regulations and legislation.
- Assigned ownership of key sportsbook products/events and in turn delegating these areas to your crew, you will be conducting periodic competitive audits including compilation of an extensive gap and competitor analysis, utilising the output to drive improvements and development on the real-time CRM front.
- Nurture good communication and relations with IT services to ensure that they understand the escalation points for all real-time CRM relevant issues, both internally and externally, and the commercial impact these have on the business at large. Includes escalation to internal team stakeholders to ensure maximum visibility.
Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
- An interest in sports marketing and extensive subject matter expertise in sportsbook products is essential
- Experience in the use of marketing solutions would be preferable but more important is a marketing & publishing mind-set with the most important aspect the ability to think “customer first”
- Proven editorial skills with an outstanding command of the English language.
- A collaborative team player with the ability to lead and inspire a team of CRM personnel to achieve the company’s stated goals.
- You will feel comfortable in all things data and possess strong analytical skills and problem-solving capability
- Possessing excellent organisational and time management skills, you will be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, making decisions quickly and according to agreed guidelines
- The ability to work under pressure is key – both individually and as a leader of a team
- Ability to learn quickly, take on new instructions and guidelines and apply those to your daily work will be essential
- Your role will demand flexibility in your approach to working hours with extensive evening and weekend work required
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTube video.
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to email@example.com