Salary: Competitive + Excellent Bonus, Benefits and Relocation Assistance
Our client, a dynamic and growing company with more than 2000 passionate people of over 45 different nationalities, is looking for a QA Engineer to join their team based in Malta.
The successful candidate will form an integral part of a Scrum team, participating in the entire development lifecycle for the products seen by millions. The person they are looking for needs to have previous experience from working as a tester in frontend development with agile methodology. They are looking for a team player who offers help and shares knowledge with other colleagues. If testing is an interest even outside of working hours and you spend time reading about new approaches and playing around with testing challenges, you are the kind of person they are searching for.
This client offers a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person, there are many different career paths, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future. They strive to be the best in whatever field they choose to play on, and they make sure to have fun along the way.
This challenging yet exciting QA Engineer opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- Working as part of a Scrum team following developments from conception to release
- Creating test plans and test cases to cover all features under development
- Focusing particularly on testing our customer facing sites (web and mobile)
- Implementing automated tests to increase our test coverage and ensure proper cross browser testing
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in testing frontend part of complex web pages
- Understanding testing role through the whole development life-cycle
- Systematic thinking as a mind-set
- Experience with agile methodology
- Experience with Microsoft (.NET) software development ecosystem (preferable)
- Programming/scripting skills (preferable)
- Taken RST and/or BBST courses (preferable)
- Willingness to learn, quickly (preferable)
- Applied critical thinking (preferable)
- A relevant academic degree (preferable)
Based in Malta, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year!
So, if you would like to take on this exciting position, offering excellent career growth, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.