QA Engineer (Manual Testing)
QA Engineer (Manual Testing) | Blockchain | Malaga
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Castle Hill is working with a new and awesome Blockchain company that are not thinking outside the box but ripping it apart……
If you are a Manual QA Engineer and looking to use your talent to shape and disrupt the future by moving across into engineering on the Blockchain, then this is a unique opportunity to do so!
What’s on Offer
- Cool working environment with breakout areas with consoles, books etc and a kitchen full of coffee and ice cream
- Working in the city centre of Malaga – one of Spain’s coolest cities…. and it’s sunny and warm
- A style of working environment designed by Software Engineers for Software Engineers
- An autonomous working environment
- Working with cutting edge technologies and super interesting stacks
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
What will you be doing?
- Disrupting the future working on Blockchain technologies
- Testing prototypes of new technologies
- Ensuring that testing is well defined, planned and executed and that every phase and feature of the software solution is tested
- Taking responsibility for raising quality defects and ensuring the defects are fully understood and well explained.
What will you bring?
- Technology related degree or qualification
- Commercial manual software testing experience
- Strong analytical reporting, planning and organisational skills
- If you have any experience in Microservices, Blockchain, Fintech Crypto etc that would be even better, if not come and learn….
If this sounds a lot like you then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..