Project Manager | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
Our client, a household name whose brand is ingrained through the gambling and betting industry are currently recruiting for a Project Manager who will be responsible for managing business and development projects by ensuring excellent planning, communication and professional relationships within a rapid and agile delivery environment.
The company is known for offering top class working conditions and un-paralleled career opportunities. This is an ideal time to join a company who are going through one of their most exciting periods of growth within their illustrious history.
This exciting Project Manager opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the planning of the project resources, and assembling and leading the project team. In order to succeed in this role you will need excellent time management skills and the ability to deliver quality projects on budget. In addition you will also be tasked with managing risk and any issues that may arise, monitoring the progress of the projects and reporting on these.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Plan and implement projects
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Collect and manage project team
- Manage budget
- Allocate project resources
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Track deliverables
- Support and direct team
- Lead quality assurance
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Present to stakeholders’ reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
Education & Experience
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- Desired Knowledge of techniques and tools:
- JIRA and confluence
- Experience as a project manager
- Can demonstrate completed projects
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Contract negotiation
- Conflict resolution experience
- Able to tolerate stress
If this sounds a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..
If you are not already fortunate enough to be living here in this part of the world, then have a look at our video of what a great lifestyle opportunity it is, and find out what it’s like to work in the industries and gain a real insight into living in Gibraltar or one of the nearby Spanish towns: YouTube video.