Product Lead – Social Gaming Startup
Our client is building a new exciting social gaming experience around jackpots for the North American market with a worldwide expansion in the future.
The client’s mission is to provide the opportunity to win a life-changing jackpot at any time online. The client expands the available game offering in every market with an aggressive innovative approach.
This is an exciting early opportunity to join a fast-growing team with future career options while the company is growing. The client is looking for ambitious and talented people who want to build the next big social gaming operator and have an influence on setting up a new business.
- Building the companies product strategy and function from scratch according to our values.
- Create product requirements, user stories test scenarios and more in partnership with the technology team.
- Prioritize, rollout and measure the impact of new features.
- Increase the unique social game portfolio available to customers to drive revenue by providing requirements to 3rd party suppliers and implementing 3rd party content.
- Have solid project management skills and a dynamic and confident approach, which allows you to easily manage operational business on a daily basis.
- Are willing to go the extra mile and are driven by a high performance attitude.
- Work independently to produce high quality work and show an excellent work ethic.
- Are passionate about working in a startup environment, in particular creating and managing high growth Internet businesses.
- Gaming experience in either social, casino or lottery area.
- Experience in defining business requirement documents.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in measuring the impact of product features on various metrics.
Our client is looking for someone who follows their company values:
We follow a lean startup philosophy
– We are innovation leaders
– We research, build and measure fast within a defined hypothesis process
– Perfect is good, done is better
– We learn from our successes and failures
– We thrive to do more with less by constant optimization and automation
We love OKRs
– Everyone is accountable, goal-oriented and knows how their work contributes to company goals
– We document everything we do transparently in writing
– We communicate constructive feedback quickly and openly
– We are driven by our passion for maximum growth
We are ambitious
– Our learning and growth processes underpin everything we do
– We want to work with the best
– We grow leaders, not hire managers
We create memorable moments for our customers
– We positively surprise our customers with everything we do
– We are passionate about what we do
– We have high-quality standards
– We eat our own dog food as well as our competitors
If this sounds like a bit of you then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..