Salary: To attract the best + Benefits + Relocation Assistance
The client’s talented technology team is approachable, committed and most of all not afraid to work outside of their comfort zone, so if you think you’ll fit it we want to hear from you.
- Responsibility for the overall quality of the software being written by the web developer team.
- Alignment, coaching, training anddefining solutions.
- Strong advocation and help with the on boarding and training of technologies, frameworks and patterns developed or established internally.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of other technologies such as AngularJS (1.x), React, Redux and Node.js.
- Demonstrable knowledge on programming languages
- Detailed knowledge of design patterns and systems architecture
- Experience in automated software testing through unit/ functional/ integration test suits
- Experience of multiple project delivery
- Able to share your knowledge with team via pair programming, hosting technical workshops and presentations.
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTube video.
So, if you would like to take on this exciting position, offering excellent career growth, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.