Payments Product Manager |
Payments Product Manager | Online Gaming Leader| Gibraltar
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Relocation
Castle Hill is working with a data driven Online Gaming Company who really bring innovation to the forefront. If you have a positive, innovative and constructive outlook and you are looking to work in a mature environment with the all the tools to excel at your fingertips, then this could be the opportunity for you. Working in a stable yet fun environment take a further look……..
The Payments Product Manager will lead the payments and cashier strategy and implementation. This is an exciting opportunity to build a new role and lead changes and improvements. The Payments Product Manager is a key role in the Product Team and will be responsible for the company payments roadmap, analysis and relationship with 3rd party providers and partnerships.
What’s on Offer
- The opportunity to work with an innovative, people focused company, who are constantly seeking new ways to improve
- Participation in one of the numerous team building events held throughout the year, in addition to commissions, bonuses and even a gift on your birthday
- Ongoing training and development, with excellent career progression opportunities
What will you be doing?
- Own the payments product roadmap and define the payment product vision and strategy
- Manage relationship with suppliers and 3rd party providers, develop new partnerships and continuously drive new integrations
- Manage the cashier and continuously improve the customer payment journey in all company brands
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and drive innovation • Manage territory penetration and localisation from payments and cashier aspects
- Conduct regular analysis of payments performance, define and follow KPI’s, follow up on improvements and identify areas of failure
- Work closely with the product owners to create functional specifications and user stories for the development teams to scope clearly, to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Maintain an interface with key stakeholders in the company and clearly communicate status and progress to the Senior Management Team.
What will you bring?
- Extensive payments management experience, payments integration and cashier integrations
- Excellent analytical skills and expert in Excel
- Experience in gaming in global markets
- Understanding of risk, fraud, compliance and AML
- Excellent communication skills and ability to operate at all levels of the organisation
- Experience in product management
- Experience in analysing product requirements and writing specifications
- Experience working in an agile environment is desirable
If you would like to discuss this Payments Product Manager role in more detail then please contact Castle Hill Recruitment!