Online Marketing Executive
Online Marketing Executive | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Relocation Assistance
Castle Hill is working with a well known and disruptive Online Gaming brand based in Gibraltar to recruit a talented Online Marketing Executive. Innovating with passion and disrupting the norm is all what this business is about, and due to continued international growth are going from strength to strength.
If you enjoy all aspects of Marketing and working in a fun environment, then this opportunity could be for you…..
What’s on Offer
- Working alongside super talented people within teams with a company culture of empowerment
- Meritocratic career opportunities within a growing company with awesome scope for progression
- A work and play as a team culture with lots of team events, free healthy snacks and subsidised Gym Membership
- Great purpose built offices with great views, and next to lots of cool restaurants and bars
What will you be doing?
- Campaign planning, management, and optimisation with the objective of reaching ROI and growth through various marketing channels.
- Working on complex campaigns targeting desktop, tablet and mobile users.
- Create strategies and execute them independently to extend growth cross-device/cross-channel campaigns.
- Work alongside internal stakeholders to produce online marketing campaigns, optimize their performance and improve user experience.
- Establish new partner relationships, new marketing tactics and optimize all the existing ones.
- Ongoing success monitoring and reporting for all campaigns.
- Measuring and reporting on key metrics against goals for all the marketing campaigns using Excel and other reporting tools to evaluate behavioral and media data to improve campaign performance.
What will you bring?
- University degree on marketing or related field
- Ability to independently manage a varied set of markets and campaign goals
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms is an advantage
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to analyse data and make recommendations
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Highly competitive person and the willingness to learn and perform
If this sounds a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..
If you are not already fortunate enough to be living here in this part of the world, then have a look at our video of what a great lifestyle opportunity it is, and find out what it’s like to work in the industries and gain a real insight into living in Gibraltar or one of the nearby Spanish towns: YouTube video.