Mid – Senior Front End Web Developer
Our client is an innovative technology company looking to drive the future of the online gaming. The leaders of the business have a wealth of experience in the online gaming industry, and really understand the challenges their clients face. They have the knowledge, tools, and technology to help drive their clients forward.
The successful Front End Web Developer will be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing and distributing web application code as part of a team of expert sports betting software engineers.
- Tackling the web frontend aspects of implementing a high throughput, scalable, and highly available service oriented architecture.
- Maintaining your passion and enthusiasm for technology, and contributing to our continually evolving technical roadmap.
- Experimenting with new functionalities and technologies to deliver innovation and value to the business.
If this Front End Web Developer opportunity within the fast paced world of online gaming is of interest to you then you will need the following skills and experience:
- Be able to experiment with new technologies to deliver value to the business.
- Efficiently implement front-end features on resource limited mobile sites.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to work in shifting schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Interested in working in Gibraltar’s exciting online gaming industry.
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTube video.
So if you would like to take on this Front End Web Developer position and join a business that continues to grow and innovate, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or register at www.castlehillrecruitment.com