Marketing Product Manager
Marketing Product Manager | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Relocation Assistance
Castle Hill is working with a well known and disruptive Online Gaming brand based in Gibraltar to recruit a seasoned Marketing Product Manager to analyse the company’s marketing needs and define a product strategy to meet or exceed those needs. This includes ownership of the marketing portfolio (tools and automation technologies) to satisfy the growing needs of the marketing teams. You will also be expected to own the retention strategy, including high level specification of bonus, loyalty, and personalisation features.
What’s on Offer
- Working alongside super talented people within teams with a company culture of empowerment
- Meritocratic career opportunities within a growing company with awesome scope for progression
- A work and play as a team culture with lots of team events, free healthy snacks and subsidised Gym Membership
- Great purpose built offices with great views, and next to lots of cool restaurants and bars
What will you be doing?
- Collaborating with multiple teams (e.g. CRM, Acquisition, Real Time Marketing) you will create and own the marketing roadmap. You will do this through understanding the customer, market research and creativity.
- Reporting to the Head of Product, you will contribute to the company’s overall strategy, as well as generating high level product requirements, developing positioning and CRM strategies, as well as optimisation for the entire marketing product portfolio.
- Determine target demographics and customers’ needs and desires by specifying and collaborating to perform the research needed to obtain market information.
- Work directly with multiple stakeholders to understand the global needs of our marketing functions.
- Assess competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors and other relevant products.
- Provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtain product market share by working with sales and marketing teams to develop winning product strategies.
- Work closely with UX to assess and improve customer experience by conducting user research as needed.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term customer experience product roadmaps as well as special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Contribute to the product pricing model through market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume through market research.
- Mentor and develop product owners and more junior product managers by counselling and leading by example
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
What will you bring?
- Strong experience as a Product Manager with an emphasis on marketing within the iGaming industry
- Strong experience in the following areas:
- Marketing/CRM Tool
- UX Best Practice
- Market Research
- User Research
- People Management
- Understanding and representing the Customer
- Product Development
- Requirements Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
If this sounds Marketing Product Manager a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..
If you are not already fortunate enough to be living here in this part of the world, then have a look at our video of what a great lifestyle opportunity it is, and find out what it’s like to work in the industries and gain a real insight into living in Gibraltar or one of the nearby Spanish towns: YouTube video.