Marketing Manager Germany
Marketing Manager Germany | Online Gaming Industry Leader | Gibraltar
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Relocation Assistance
Castle Hill is working with a well known and disruptive Online Gaming brand based in Gibraltar to recruit a highly experienced Marketing Manager Germany.
Innovating with passion and disrupting the norm is all what this business is about, and due to continued international growth are going from strength to strength.
If you enjoy working in a cool team, problem solving and strive to achieve targets then this opportunity could be for you…..
What’s on Offer
- Working alongside super talented people within teams with a company culture of empowerment
- Meritocratic career opportunities within a growing company with awesome scope for progression
- A work and play as a team culture with lots of team events, free healthy snacks and subsidised Gym Membership
- Great purpose built offices with great views, and next to lots of cool restaurants and bars
What will you be doing?
- Developing marketing plans in cooperation with the DACH teams
- Analysing the effectiveness of the marketing activities and continuously improving them
- Planning marketing campaigns in Germany and markets such as Austria and Switzerland
- Striving to provide the best service and gaming experience
What will you bring?
- 3+ years of experience in a B2C marketing role, ideally within a direct response oriented company.
- Excellent German language skills and a fluency in English
- A can-do attitude, creativity and the flexibility to take on tasks in a demanding regulatory environment
- Drive and potential to take a leading role and contribute significantly to the further success of the business
If this sounds a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..
If you are not already fortunate enough to be living here in this part of the world, then have a look at our video of what a great lifestyle opportunity it is, and find out what it’s like to work in the industries and gain a real insight into living in Gibraltar or one of the nearby Spanish towns: YouTube video.