Marketing Analyst | Online Gaming Industry Leader| Gibraltar
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Relocation Assistance + Free Premium Healthcare
Castle Hill is working with a well known and disruptive Online Gaming brand based in Gibraltar to recruit a Marketing Analyst. Innovating with passion and disrupting the norm is all what this business is about, and due to continued international growth they are going from strength to strength.
If you enjoy co-ordinating, planning and analysing game changing promotional campaigns and working in a cool team, then this opportunity could be for you…..
What’s on Offer
- Working alongside super talented people within teams with a company culture of empowerment
- Meritocratic career opportunities within a growing company with awesome scope for progression
- A work and play as a team culture with lots of team events, free healthy snacks and subsidised Gym Membership
- Great purpose built offices with great views, and next to lots of cool restaurants and bars
What will you be doing?
- Providing analysis and optimisation of all campaigns and bonus spend across acquisition including all countries, channels and products
- Maintaining and improving a reliable campaigns and promotions tracking system
- Implementing 3rd party tracking using GoogleTagManager
- Working between the Acquisition and the BI team to ensure they are optimising their data architecture for the benefit of business results andtaking an active role in ensuring data integrity at times when new tools are integrated.
- Monitoring and evaluating all bonus deployments to ensure that only profitable, effective bonus methods are used and that wastage and ineffective bonuses are stopped or amended to deliver higher value.
- Be a leader in ad-hoc analytics as new business initiatives arise, constantly looking for improvements in processes, procedures and practices to maximise revenues and avoid duplication of work with the BI team.
- Designing KPI reports for all campaigns to ensure effectiveness and enhance the value proposition for the company.
What will you bring?
- Direct experience of working in a data driven environment, and writing up effective reports.
- Strong analytical and number-crunching skills, and a desire to find promotions that are “game-changers”
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Understanding and experience of building and execution of marketing campaigns and ROI
- Able to work and communicate with multiple stakeholders from different departments
If this sounds a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..
If you are not already fortunate enough to be living here in this part of the world, then have a look at our video of what a great lifestyle opportunity it is, and find out what it’s like to work in the industries and gain a real insight into living in Gibraltar or one of the nearby Spanish towns: YouTube video.