IT Systems Administrator
IT Systems Administrator | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Relocation Assistance
Castle Hill is working with a well known and disruptive Online Gaming brand based in Gibraltar to recruit a IT Systems Administrator. A wide range of technology is used including physical/virtualised hardware, PBX, Cisco, VMWare, AWS, VPN, Unix, Windows and MacOS, cloud products such as Office365, Atlassian, etc. There is great scope to get into all and any areas that you can bring experience to, but also to learn about areas that you may want to know more about. The team is relaxed and friendly and works closely to support each other to help all members grow. We are very customer-focussed to ensure the rest of the company gets the IT they need.
What’s on Offer
- Working alongside super talented people within teams with a company culture of empowerment
- Meritocratic career opportunities within a growing company with awesome scope for progression
- A work and play as a team culture with lots of team events, free healthy snacks and subsidised Gym Membership
- Great purpose built offices with great views, and next to lots of cool restaurants and bars
What will you be doing?
- Installation, configuration and support of Windows, OSX, Linux
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Monitor performance of servers, software and hardware
- Ensure smooth deployment of new applications
- Create and update technical documentation
- Help with HelpDesk tickets to support end-users
- Identify and remediate security vulnerabilities on network and servers
- Possible on-call requirement
What will you bring?
- Strong Experience as an IT Systems Administrator or similar role
- Computer Science University degree or similar
- Highly motivated, team player attitude
- Desirable IT skills include:
- Office365, inTune, SharePoint (Online), AWS, VMWare, ActiveDirectory / DaaS / LDAP / Radius / DNS, Configuration management (Ansible, Chef, etc), PBX Systems, Cisco, Cumulus, Fortigate, pfSense, Apache, Nginx, MySQL, Backup technology including dump, Veeam, OpenVPN, Monitoring with Zabbix, Cacti, etc, Intrusion Detection, Samba, Munki, MDM, Remote Desktop and Remote Support
If this IT Systems Administrator sounds a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..