IT Infrastructure Team Leader
IT Infrastructure Team Leader | Online Gaming Leader | Gibraltar
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Relocation
Castle Hill is working with a data driven Online Gaming Company who really bring innovation to the forefront. An industry leader within the Casino sector and now looking to emulate this success within Sportsbook, this is an Online Gaming business that does not sit still.
If you have a positive, innovative and constructive outlook and you are looking to work in a mature environment with the all the tools to excel at your fingertips, then this could be the opportunity for you. Working in a stable yet fun environment take a further look……..
What’s on Offer
- The opportunity to work with an innovative, people focused company, who are constantly seeking new ways to improve
- Participation in one of the numerous team building events held throughout the year, in addition to commissions, bonuses and even a gift on your birthday
- Ongoing training and development, with excellent career progression opportunities
What will you be doing?
- Providing your expertise to developers and IT staff to enable a high level of stability and performance in a live 24/7 environment, including out of hours cover where necessary.
- Creating and implementing IT ‘best practices’ to maintain standards in-line with the business direction and to ensure there is sufficient cover at all times to maintain the IT infrastructure and deliver a ‘fit for purpose’ operation
- Continually assessing and identifying improvements in new and existing hardware and implementing the changes in line with the business direction.
- Leading, coaching and motivating your team to deliver the best service possible
What will you bring?
- Experience in Linux, Wintel and VMWare environments using a host of applications including but not limited to – Apache, PHP, MySQL, Postgres, Nagios, SVN, Git and Bamboo.
- Familiarity with clustering technologies and the ability to work with and support SAN (EMC) and Netbackup.
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal, leadership an analytical mindset, the ability to understand and drive initiative.
- Additionally a relatable Degree in a computer science, coupled with knowledge of IT standards and experience working in an Agile environment would also be welcomed, but not essential.
If this sounds a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..
If you are not already fortunate enough to be living here in this part of the world, then have a look at our video of what a great lifestyle opportunity it is, and find out what it’s like to work in the industries and gain a real insight into living in Gibraltar or one of the nearby Spanish towns: YouTube video.