HR Administrator (25 hours p/w)
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
Our client, a household name whose brand is engrained through the gambling and betting industry are currently recruiting for a “best in class” HR Administrator to proactively contribute and drive the HR function to achieve professional standards and good practice across all areas of the company and to optimise performance of managers and employees and ultimately the business.
The HR Administrator provides a key HR service to the business and is responsible for the delivery of a full range of Human Resources services to the business.
The company is known for offering top class working conditions and un-paralleled career progression opportunities. This is an ideal time to join a company who are going through one of their most exciting periods of growth within their illustrious history.
This is an exciting and challenging position where the successful HR Advisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Promoting the group spirit, culture and values
- Supporting the delivery of recruitment and retention processes and activities across the business
- Support the HR team in all aspects of HR activities and promote best practice
- Support the travel procedure, co-ordinating travel requests for the Group in line with the Company procedure, co-ordinating airport transfers and any other tasks required for travel administration support
- Support and maintain the monthly operational budget across the business
- Manage office administration including general office duties to include employee birthday lists, supplies, PO’s, vouchers etc…
- Support Health and Safety processes and practices across the business
- Maintaining confidentiality in all aspects of the HR function
- Personal development to keep up to date with new HR initiatives and to increase knowledge and skills in the HR field
If this HR Advisor opportunity within the fast-paced world of online gaming is of interest to you then you will need the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of working in a HR Administration capacity
- Ideally working towards HR qualification
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, challenging and diverse environment
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to quickly gain confidence of others and build sound relationships
- Knowledge of local employment law
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage workloads
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Hard working with a strong work ethic and proven ability to work effectively within a team
- Excellent administrative skills
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTube video.
So, if you would like to take on this exciting position, offering excellent career growth, ongoing training and development working for a market leader then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org