Head of Casino
Head of Casino | Online Gaming Provider | Gibraltar
Salary: Competitive + Bonus
Castle Hill are working with a market leading Gaming product provider, who deliver product management solutions to brands worldwide, to recruit a Head of Casino.
Innovation, technical excellence and market knowledge are what give our clients a competitive edge, and now they are offering you the opportunity to become a part of this.
If you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team, in a fast paced working environment, then this opportunity could be for you…..
What’s on Offer
- Great office and working environment right in the heart of Gibraltar
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- A variety of different company and charity events throughout the year
- Working with smart, talented and committed teams
What will you be doing?
- Overseeing the daily operation of the Casino including the content and promotions to ensure a best in class consumer offering
- Contributing to and implementing the Casino business strategy and budget, to attract, engage and retain customers within budget
- Maintain an events and promotions calendar for the Casino, ensuring that all Casino content, promotions, betting events, and betting odds are presented as expected
- Engage with 3rd party platform stakeholders and identify areas where we can improve our offering within the technical constraints that will help to drive revenue and improve the experience for Casino players
- Coordinating with Casino Operations, Player Development, Marketing, Fraud and Risk on Casino operations, ensuring the Casino operates with integrity and offers a best in class service
- Producing daily, monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc performance analysis on Casino operations and employees and use this to make recommendations to maximize revenue potential
What will you bring?
- A minimum of three years regulated gaming experience at supervisory level or above, with a passion for different Casino
- A willingness to work flexible hours to include a six-day work week when needed on rotating shifts
- Strong organisational, planning and supervisory skills along with a proven ability to understand the customer and take action when needed
- A data-driven mindset and strategic thinking with an understanding of the Casino industry
If this sounds a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..
If you are not already fortunate enough to be living here in this part of the world, then have a look at our video of what a great lifestyle opportunity it is, and find out what it’s like to work in the industries and gain a real insight into living in Gibraltar or one of the nearby Spanish towns: YouTube video.