Head of Analytics
Head of Analytics | Online Gaming Leader | Gibraltar
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Relocation
Castle Hill is working with a data driven Online Gaming Company who really bring innovation to the forefront to recruit a talented Head of Analytics. An industry leader within the Casino sector and now looking to emulate this success within Sportsbook, this is an Online Gaming business that does not sit still.
If you are an experienced Head of Analytics and have a positive, innovative and constructive outlook and you are looking to work in a mature environment with the all the tools to excel at your fingertips, then this could be the opportunity for you. Working in a stable yet fun environment take a further look……..
What’s on Offer
- The opportunity to work with an innovative, people focused company, who are constantly seeking new ways to improve
- Participation in one of the numerous team building events held throughout the year, in addition to commissions, bonuses and even a gift on your birthday
- Ongoing training and development, with excellent career progression opportunities
What will you be doing?
- To lead and develop the Analytical activity for the Business with the aim of influencing and informing effective strategic and tactical Business decisions and solutions, and optimising Business performance.
- Create a structured and synchronised Analytical infrastructure (including system, methodologies, KPI’s, reports, etc.) across the Company which effectively supports both strategic and operational decisions and Business objectives.
- Lead the preparations for the Company’s Annual Marketing and Revenue Planning process and take a key role in influencing and participating in the Business direction.
- Lead and continuously develop a team of Analysts across the Group to maintain, monitor and analyse data to optimise business performance by providing relevant reports and analysis to support the Business units’ objectives and queries.
- Embracing a strong information security culture ensuring full adherence to all information security policies, practices and procedures.
What will you bring?
- Degree or equivalent within financial, mathematical or economics discipline
- Proven experience in effectively leading and managing a team
- Strong business awareness and ability to generate effective solutions, and using sound negotiation and influencing skills
- Visionary approach and experience in working in collaboration across the wider Business
- Ability to synthesise data from a variety of sources and translate into effective and actionable reports
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience of leading and delivering in a dynamic and changing environment
Proven experience in:
- Advanced statistical analysis and use of statistical analysis technology and tools
- Developing data mining models using R, Python or equivalent language
- Data Base querying and SQL syntacs
- Proficient user of Excel
To find out more about this exciting opportunity then please send your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
If you are not already fortunate enough to be living here in this part of the world, then have a look at our video of what a great lifestyle opportunity it is, and find out what it’s like to work in the industries and gain a real insight into living in Gibraltar or one of the nearby Spanish towns: YouTube video.