Graphic Designer (Scandinavian Markets)
Graphic Designer (Scandinavian Markets) | Online Gaming Leader | Gibraltar
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Relocation
Castle Hill are working with a data driven Online Gaming Company who really bring innovation to their marketing strategy.
An industry leader within the Casino sector and now looking to emulate this success within Sportsbook this is an Online Gaming business that does not sit still
If you are a creative with a passion for great design and have a background in the Nordic markets then this could be the opportunity for you. Working in a stable yet fun environment take a further look……..
What’s on Offer
- The opportunity to work with an innovative, people focused company, who are constantly seeking new ways to improve
- Participation in one of the numerous team building events held throughout the year, in addition to commissions, bonuses and even a gift on your birthday
- Ongoing training and development, with excellent career progression opportunities
What will you be doing?
- Bringing the Casino and Sportsbook products, and player communications alive with fabulous copy and imagery.
- Creating marketing activities, including sponsorships, social media and TV advertising campaigns.
- Working closely with internal teams to understand briefs and meet their requirements.
- Developing concepts and producing creative assets for various on and offline promotions, marketing campaigns and products.
What will you bring?
- You Graphic Design experience including the ability to use Adobe Creative Suite, HTML and of course CSS.
- A relevant qualification and a portfolio to showcase your creativity and what you can offer.
- A can-do approach, the ability to work under pressure and a mature outlook.
- It would also be great if you had prior online gaming experience, UI Design or the ability to create motion graphics.
If this sounds a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..
If you are not already fortunate enough to be living here in this part of the world, then have a look at our video of what a great lifestyle opportunity it is, and find out what it’s like to work in the industries and gain a real insight into living in Gibraltar or one of the nearby Spanish towns: YouTube video.