Graduate Trainee Technology Resourcer
Castle Hill is a niche recruitment agency, working solely within the online gaming industry in Gibraltar.
We are currently recruiting for a Graduate Trainee Technology Resourcer to join the successful team in Gibraltar. We offer an excellent training and development program, allowing the successful person to be promoted into a Recruitment Consultant within 6-12 months, earning a very realistic OTE of £50,000. Unlike most Recruitment positions, no client business development will be required within the role of Resourcer or Recruitment Consultant; we require the person to deal solely with the candidate side.
- Searching and contacting candidates with introduction emails using major job board databases, social media and advertising.
- Developing advanced database search skills to source and select candidates with the desired skills and experience for various technology positions in the Gibraltar Online Gaming Industry
- Formatting CVs and assisting the consultants with general administration when required
- Interviewing candidates via telephone and passing on the relevant information to the consultant
- Developing a strong understanding of a variety of areas within IT including PMO, Software Development, Web Development, Web Design, Business Intelligence, infrastructure, information security, RDBMS.
- Working to KPIs and be responsible for hitting weekly performance targets
- University educated with a 2:1 degree or above
- Experience in a fast paced, business environment
- Technically minded with a desire to learn and develop their knowledge of Ttechnologies
- Strong analytical skills and able to quickly understand complex instructions
- High concentration levels and able to focus on demanding and complicated search tasks for long periods
- Excellent attention to detail with perfect spelling and grammar
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Extremely dedicated, focused and hard working attitude
- Strong team ethic with an interest and commitment to the business goals
If you would be interested in this unique and challenging opportunity at Castle Hill, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review. Only candidates already living locally will be considered at this stage.