German User Researcher
German User Researcher | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Relocation Assistance
Castle Hill is working with a well known and disruptive Online Gaming brand based in Gibraltar to recruit a User Researcher. You will some of the most challenging questions in design and in the gaming industry. You’ll be responsible for conducting primary research into exactly what makes our customers tick, exploring the motivations and behaviors behind their actions. You’ll work within the User Experience Team and alongside our Product Team and Development Teams to develop new features and to refine existing ones. You’ll inspire action with thoughtful feedback and presentations about our insights and recommendations which will help shape the future roadmap of the company. You’ll contribute to the overall user experience, provide your expertise and lead projects based on research.
What’s on Offer
- Working alongside super talented people within teams with a company culture of empowerment
- Meritocratic career opportunities within a growing company with awesome scope for progression
- A work and play as a team culture with lots of team events, free healthy snacks and subsidised Gym Membership
- Great purpose built offices with great views, and next to lots of cool restaurants and bars
What will you be doing?
- Conducting independent research on multiple aspects of how users engage with products and experiences
- Collect and analyse user behavior via qualitative and quantitative methods, such as usability studies, interviews, and surveys
- Work with designers, product managers and development teams to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Replay research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and verbal presentations
- Innovate by thinking creatively about how we can evolve the way we do research in order to improve our products for global users. Advocate for the needs of a global user audience
- Being a key link with our Business Intelligence and Commercial Insight teams, providing the why to the what
- Help the organization proactively identify the areas to focus on, where our experience could be improved and where users need more value from us
What will you bring?
- Master’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science, Applied Linguistics, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Native German speaker, with fluency in English.
- Demonstrated understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
If this German User Researcher sounds a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..
If you are not already fortunate enough to be living here in this part of the world, then have a look at our video of what a great lifestyle opportunity it is, and find out what it’s like to work in the industries and gain a real insight into living in Gibraltar or one of the nearby Spanish towns: YouTube video.