German Marketing Partnership Manager
German Marketing Partnership Manager | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Relocation Assistance
Castle Hill is working with a well known and disruptive Online Gaming brand based in Gibraltar to recruit a German Marketing Partnership Manager. You’ll be improving and growing online marketing channels, by fostering and developing relationships with marketing partners and other suppliers. You will work to improve profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets.
What’s on Offer
- Working alongside super talented people within teams with a company culture of empowerment
- Meritocratic career opportunities within a growing company with awesome scope for progression
- A work and play as a team culture with lots of team events, free healthy snacks and subsidised Gym Membership
- Great purpose built offices with great views, and next to lots of cool restaurants and bars
What will you be doing?
- Identify new business opportunities – including new marketing partners, growth areas, trends, products and services
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting goals and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with internal teams including creative, acquisition, CRM and operations
- Be able to build and maintain relationships with partners to maximize profitability
- Able to liaise with stakeholders at all levels to communicate effectively any marketing plans or results
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
What will you bring?
- 2 or more years’ experience within online marketing, preferably in the igaming industry
- Excellent communication with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Time and project management skills
- People management experience (preferable)
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent proficiency in spoken and written German
If this German Marketing Partnership Manager sounds a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..
If you are not already fortunate enough to be living here in this part of the world, then have a look at our video of what a great lifestyle opportunity it is, and find out what it’s like to work in the industries and gain a real insight into living in Gibraltar or one of the nearby Spanish towns: YouTube video.