German VIP Account Manager
Castle Hill is working with a well known and disruptive Online Gaming brand based in Gibraltar to recruit for a German VIP Account Manager.
The VIP team is central to the growth of the company – leading all customer relationship strategy, communications and campaign execution.
You will be responsible for identifying and developing new VIP customers, increasing overall player lifetime value and the revenue contribution for the VIP player base. This is a great opportunity, for a creative and ambitious individual to join an expanding and committed winning team.
• Meritocratic career opportunities within a growing company with awesome scope for progression.
• A work and play as a team culture with lots of team events, free healthy snacks and subsidised Gym Membership.
• Great purpose built offices with great views, and next to lots of cool restaurants and bars.
- Establish relationships with VIP players over the phone, email and chat. You will ensure you contact the VIP customers on a regular basis to achieve an optimal level of service and stay loyal to the brand.
- Work closely with payment, security and verification teams to ensure a smooth experience.
- Work closely with the VIP Marketing Team, Operations and Product Teams to initiate actions which will generate and increase the revenue, loyalty and life time value of the VIP players.
- Using data and analysis to monitor and optimise VIP performance based on a set of agreed performance indicators. This will include defining key trends, threats to individual VIPs and managing attrition by volume and value. These indicators will be managed and reported on a regular, on-going basis.
• Native German speaker with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong experience within a VIP Marketing role within the iGaming industry.
• Highly proactive, creative and organised – able to manage a project from start to finish/ review.
• Ability to act on changing priorities – flexibility and openness to change are key.
• Strong analytical skills. Ability to analyze data and make recommendations.
• Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, results oriented environment.